People sometimes say all KiwiBuild apartments are the same. We disagree.
KiwBuild apartments are not often found so close to the city centre. No matter where they’re built, they often don’t have car parking. If they do, vehicles won’t always be safe and secure in a basement carpark with a lift that takes you straight to your floor.
Location and parking are important. So too is what you find inside your apartment once you open the door. It’s a very impressive list, one you won’t find equalled in KiwiBuild apartments nearby.
- Premium ceramic cooktop, oven, and combo washer/dryer for the laundry
- Niches for other appliances, ready for installation
- Storage cupboards in the kitchen
- Engineered stone benchtop with splashback
- Generous number of power points in all rooms
- Air conditioning ducting in place, ready for you to install an inverter heat pump for year-round climate control
- Underfloor heating in the bathroom
- Fully-tiled bathroom
- Storage space for laundry and linen
- Living-size balconies with room for a barbecue and outdoor seating
- Full access to all amenities in both buildings.